Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the 5K Halloween Costume is.... (Drumroll...)



Hannah Montana!!!! No, I'm not kidding! We will be doing the "Run Like Hell" 5K as Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana- I'm taking the Hannah side of the double, blonde wig and all!

Costume:
~Blonde Wig
~Microphone
~Leggings with a long silvery shirt
~White boots for AFTER the race, sneaks for during the race
~Hannah Montana Necklace & Shades!

I've never run in a wig before, but I'm not planning on breaking any records here! I'm also not running in my typical running clothes. We'll see how this goes :) Happy Halloween!!!!

PS. Thanks for all the suggestions!!!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Man I am doing a halloween half marathon...that will be 90 degrees so I'm having trouble deciding on a costume, better figure it out quick!!

    i love the hannah montana idea!!

    ReplyDelete