Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ING Georgia Countdown... 3 Days, 8 Hours

We begin the countdown. And some updates....
1) We received our bibs today. It looks as though I was seeded, but I'm not sure what corral I'll be in. I'm #2643 out of the 15,000 so that's a plus! I can't seem to find anything online about the corral setup. If anybody sees anything let me know!!

2) I have an update for the runner tracking... here is the new link:
http://live.activeresult.com/msg/MSG-signup.tcl?event_id=25

3) Finally, I've included a poll above for the summer run. Remember I'll be running Nashville at the end of April and the first week of May is the Flying Pig. I will probably not run the full pig, having done Nashville the week before. Please feel free to vote in the poll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment