Any good runner-friendly costumes out there??
Last year I ran the Run Like Hell 5K dressed as Hannah Montana and had to rip off my blonde wig halfway through because it was SO hot... and there were bobipins holding it in *ouch.* I have a few things in my costume bag leftover from sorority mixers. You can feel free to incorporate any/all/none of these into your ideas...
1) Stethoscope (for a DR/Nurse party-- I see where your dirty mind is going!)
2) Handcuffs (POLICE Officer party... seriously, dirty birds out there!)
3) Hawaiian Lei
4) Dog Tags (from the Bataan memorial death march)
5) A full gangster outfit with....
6) Pinstripe hat
7) A bunch of mardi gras beads (various colors)
8) Elbow pads
9) Various Jerseys... Payton Manning, Bengals, Ohio State, Reds
10) Moose Hat... as run with in the Alaska Marathon.Pic Right
Mmmmm I think that's about it. Get those thinking caps on and let me know!