Friday, December 17, 2010

RazzyRoo Winner!!!

RazzyRoo! 
Thanks to everybody that submitted their names for entry into the RazzyRoo give-a-way. Special thanks to all who recommended races (especially in those high elevation states). I've pulled all the rec'd races into my spreadsheet o' marathons and will be using most (if not all) of them sometime in the next year and a half. I put everybody's entries into a spreadsheet and assigned a number for each. If you sent a comment/message late last night or early this morning... don't worry I got them all in. 


BIG thanks to Cheryl from RazzyRoo for giving me the opportunity to spread RazzyRoo Christmas cheer. To determine the winner I used a random number generator. The winner of 3 RazzyRoo non slip sports headbands is....


*MARLENE* 


If you don't already follow Marlene, I highly suggest checking out her blog. This crazy canuck has been facing FRIGID temps that would scare me onto the mill-o-death... but she's out getting her runs in! 


If you didn't win, have no fear... these RazzyRoo headbands are budget friendly so go ahead and fill your own stocking... http://www.razzyroo.com/

Good luck to everybody with races and long runs this weekend. I am on week 2 of WS100 training, so I'll be doing a 14 miler and a 10 miler. Hopefully the snow doesn't ruin my training plan!


Happy Running,
Stephanie 

1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEEEEE!

    Omg I am so pumped. Not sure if you have noticed, but this wild new hair of mine makes headbands a NECESSITY!

    Thanks Babe!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete