Monday, February 20, 2012

A Blog Ends and a Blog Begins.... Thank You!!!!

We're closing up Steph's 50 Marathon Challenge (for now) and I'll put out the reminder one more time... new blog on my attempts to turn spastic marathoner into coordinated Ironwoman.

Step 1: Go to said blog Cheating on the Run
Step 2: Hit "Follow" on the right hand side
Step 3: Laugh at my lack of knowledge and coordination
Step 4: Send flowers to the nearby hospital when I get stuck in my bike shoes and fall down (I can bet $100 this will be happening at some point). 

Thanks for reading Steph's 50 Marathon Challenge! It's been great sharing such a big journey with you. The journey isn't completely over though. MB will be finishing her 50th state at the LA Marathon this march making us the first mother/daughter duo to do the 50 states. I'll be doing a full write-up of course (as I'll continue to do with all of my marathons) on my new site Cheating on the Run. So see above steps and follow along!

"Run to Win" -Meb
-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Having trouble lοsing weight? How abοut taking a look at what iѕ сonsidered to be a
    fat burner in a bottle? Chеcκ ouг guide on how to use Rapberry Кetones and get them for the best pгice at http://raspbeгryketones.
    heartdata.net/
    Here is my site Sean Dugas' Body Identified: Man Encased In Concrete Identified Was Florida Man - body wraps weight loss austin tx

    ReplyDelete